Friendly hosts providing 5 star food and accommodation.
A warm welcome awaits guests new and old, at The Drover’s, our exquisitely refurbished, 17th century Grade 2 listed guest house located in the centre of Llandovery in Carmarthenshire. This lovely, welcoming town is the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding region and The Drover’s (Welsh Tourist Board 5* rating) provides the accommodation required to complete your enjoyment of the perfect weekend, short break or holiday.
The Drover’s B+B is, indeed, the ideal base from which to enjoy the many year round activities and attractions on offer in Llandovery and the surrounding area. Featuring a Jacobean interior door and with our woodburner adding to the warmth of the welcome in the visitors lounge and William Morris themed decoration to the overall ambience, the scene is set for a memorable stay as we introduce guests to The Drover’s impressive facilities which include:
- Residents’ Lounge
- Beautifully furnished and decorated
- Computer facilities
- Rooms: en-suite or with private facilities
- Special diets catered for
- Private parking
- Fine antiques, arts, wall hangings, fabrics and curtains
- Double, twin or single accommodation:
exceptionally comfortable + furnished in authentic style
- Well behaved pets are welcome
- Foods and ingredients are sourced locally wherever possible
MEMBER OF LLANDOVERY & DISTRICT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE