Llandovery College sports complex is available for hire by the general public and open to staff and pupils for fitness and leisure.
It is also available to those who are using the College for residential courses.
For all bookings and queries, please contact the College on 01550 723000
This excellent facility is very well used and offers a range of different venues:
- a large hall suitable for basketball, dance, aerobics, badminton, indoor hockey, netball, fencing, indoor football or rugby training, circuit training and more. All equipment, nets, mats etcetera available
- a multi-purpose all-weather astro – for hockey, tennis and more
- Coffee lounge with licensed bar, sofas, pool table, Sky TV
- cricket nets
- climbing wall
- 45+ acres of level pitches with track and field venues, rugby pitches, cricket ground, pavillion, changing facilities
- 9-hole golf course
- free weights room
- fully equipped fitness suite with 5 concept 2 rowing machines, 2 treadmills, 2 arc trainers, 3 step masters, cycling machines and a full suite of resistance equipment
- The gym is open to the public by prior arrangement. Membership costs just £20.00 per calendar month or £150 per year.
The astro can be hired for £25 per hour (£35 with lights) – full pitch or £20 and £25 for the half pitch.
Sports Hall can be hired for £25 per hour/£35 for two hours.
The 9-hole golf course has green fees of £5 per session. Please be aware that this is a 9-hole course suitable for practice with limited facilities. We do not claim to offer a professional course.